The super bowl is upon us and that means one thing – a great party with great food. Get ready for a great game day with these super bowl food ideas!
If you are hosting a super bowl party this year and you have no idea what food you should prepare – don’t worry, I’ve got you covered. I’ve rounded up 20 of the best super bowl food ideas just for you, including some delicious garlic bread, nachos, hot dogs and of course wings!
Here are my 20 best picks of super bowl food ideas.
- Grilled Reuben Dogs – Good Housekeeping
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs – Tidy Mom
- Easy Game Day Nachos – Good Life Eats
- Cheese and Garlic Pull Apart Bread – RecipeTin Eats
- Bacon and Cream Cheese Bites – Garnish With Lemon
- Homemade Pretzel Bites – I Heart Naptime
- Crab Dip – Spoon Fork Bacon
- Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Garlic Bread – Crunchy Creamy Sweet
- Baked Boneless Wings 4 Ways – Host The Toast
- Baked Onion Rings – Creme De La Crumb
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza Pinwheel – Yellow Bliss Road
- Crunchy Taco Cups – Kevin and Amanda
- Buffalo Chicken Potato Skins with Blue Cheese Dip – Saving Room For Dessert
- Beer Chili Dogs – The Beeroness
- Honey Sriracha Chicken Wings – Nutmeg Nanny
- Pepperoni Pizza Sliders – Averie Cooks
- Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites – Damn Delicious
- Jalapeno Poppers – Off The Eaten Path
- Pizzadillas – Jo Cooks
- Jalapeno Popper Pull Apart Bread – The Life Jolie
Looking for some dessert options? Check out these desserts you can easily make in your slow cooker.